Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Update~ (KAU)

New system (MASCOT SALON) coming soon to REDBANA!! :B

Soon? Yo I heard their feet were glitchy.

Comment

They're honestly running out of ideas for this game.

Also, not soon. It took us months to get MAC/Buddy Board and we haven't even gotten MAC/Buddy Garden yet. Highly doubt we ever will at this rate of updates.
    getting fu---- by an egg..
    ..that's live.

Comment

• lele5001
      lele5001 commented
      Editing a comment
      We still going to have Buddy Garden this year!

What they need to start doing is polishing up what's already in the game instead of adding features like this. Yes, they'll generate revenue but they won't retain players nor attract them.

I'd be more impressed with updates such as retextured stages, going back and unifying the fonts used on GUI buttons, fixing bugs that have never been addressed when they could easily be resolved (*cough* NONE tip, '1st Place' in ballroom tourney is in Korean). I know there's talent in Redbana/T3/Hanbitsoft, but I fear the teams haven't had the right direction and authority to execute change.

New year, new hope that Audition can be made great again.
    Last edited by Bear; 01-05-2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• lele5001
      lele5001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sadly... Yes. x_x

• Random
      Random commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^^^^. I agree,Adrian!

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    What they need to start doing is polishing up what's already in the game instead of adding features like this. Yes, they'll generate revenue but they won't retain players nor attract them.

I'd be more impressed with updates such as retextured stages, going back and unifying the fonts used on GUI buttons, fixing bugs that have never been addressed when they could easily be resolved (*cough* NONE tip, '1st Place' in ballroom tourney is in Korean). I know there's talent in Redbana/T3/Hanbitsoft, but I fear the teams haven't had the right direction and authority to execute change.

New year, new hope that Audition can be made great again.

Cuppycake Sero Tianha Clef
    Chihiro Hakuu

Comment

Aw they're so small O.O !

Comment

• Caterinaa
        Caterinaa commented
        Editing a comment
        Its like my forum picture became reality CherBear

You can kick them around like a football.

Comment

When I think about it, I think they did this because there was a time a few people made audition comics of the avatars this small with big heads LOL. So this idea was probably a trending suggestion for a while since the comics recieved a lot of positive feedback. I remember one girl posted one of her comics here before . It was called Angel WIngs. You can read it here http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...ings-by-cattie

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          ... I forgot about these LOL. I see the similarities.

Attachment

That bonus tho , does anyone know if this mascot acts as a pet (like a mandrake substitute)? or can we use both at the same time?
        Caterina | Royal Master | Mercy

Comment

• lele5001
          lele5001 commented
          Editing a comment
          You can spamming ur pet for more EXP! I guess lol.with affection and love.

I've always wanted a Mini-me
        Come at me salty fanboys. IGNs: Parrot/Dva/Parrots (NEW since someone hacked Parrot))
        B-Net ID: Parrot#11107 Origin: DevinMoney415 uPlay: ParrotsAreLife

Comment

they havent even updated new seeds, licenses, lps, rings, buddy garden

Comment

Working...
          X