Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audition America going to Season 2,3 or 4 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audition America going to Season 2,3 or 4 ?

now that the player base is high thanks to the steam launch, is the game going to move onto the next phase like the other servers? It would be a drag to have all these players not get the full audition experience like kau and sea with buddy garden , idle motions and more mainstream songs . Audition Europe was more updated and it closed. Other servers reached season 4 already and america has A LOT of catching up to do. thoughts on this?

Those seasons are just those servers way of marking their patches. There truly is only a "season 2" from audition. Every server is literally on season 2 with different variation of updates. For instance Chinese audition calls each patch a season. But they're technically also on season 2. There are a lot of small features we could add though. For instance the ctrl+tab key, the idle motions like you said, and a few other features that may or may not come to redbana.
    Thanks to Aria~ for the great Siggy
    sigpic

Comment

whoa what's a buddy garden

Comment

• EDDYPON
        EDDYPON commented
        Editing a comment
        Lets have a buddy; girl/a guy while we have a garden. -cheating- lol haha joke

• vel
        vel commented
        Editing a comment
        ew i hate mac garden it eats all my mac points and then all my plants die

• Myu
        Myu commented
        Editing a comment
        oh that mac **** lol i read it on kau and didn't seem too appealing

Season 3, 4, 5, etc. are just labels. Look at specific patches and the content they added. Those things should still be added even if Redbana doesn't declare a new "season" every so often to make people think something big changed, when actually it was just another content update.
      I'm no longer a community agent.

Comment

Interesting Labels are more attractive than just a big update =)
        Master Legend
        -MENTOR-

Comment

The entry to STEAM should bring Season 3 with a new update with songs and stuffs =)
          Master Legend
          -MENTOR-

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor View Post
            Interesting Labels are more attractive than just a big update =)

I disagree, I think the labels are very misleading. Especially for a server like Redbana that adds content little by little each month. There's no purpose in labeling anything Season 3 if it truly isn't a big content update.

I think we SHOULD have a HUGE update with tons of songs and content though. Just as a gift to the players who have been here long such as yourself. We do deserve it, but I wont expect anything.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ronnysmith View Post
              I think we SHOULD have a HUGE update with tons of songs and content though. Just as a gift to the players who have been here long such as yourself. We do deserve it, but I wont expect anything.
              ron 4 GM LOL. #DozensJr LMFAO BUT REALLY LIKEEEEEE if they were to add something like Season 2 etc I would expect a big update thats literally a GAME CHANGER. Not just new clothes and songs but like new modes,systems and dance moves. That would be my only reason behind labels changing !_!

Comment

• ronnysmith
                ronnysmith commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL, I wish I could help pick the songs.

Exactly! And sadly we're already almost at the point where we have literally all of the newest modes. There really is no point in changing to a "season" based patch server. China has an excuse because they literally add 15-20 songs and they patch like once a month, with tons of custom content. We're not at that point yet with our server.

I think Gms are working/ testing new song or new stuff before it is released
              Might take a while, but at least we could wait till they release the new stuffs.
              Tbh, i dont mind to have only season2 because there is not much difference either way O_O
              (if you disagree with my statement, it is because i m lacking experiences being in other audis) lol
              Probably, Gms are preparing those stuff that you might be waiting for

-wait patiently-
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_16983_1452583866131_328[/ATTACH]
              Acceleration | Pumpking

Comment

it's just a label |:
                there's no difference >_>!!111!!
                daibetes x alkhurma // j.y.

Comment

Labels.....

Comment

indeed. there is not much difference anyway
                    season 1 change to season 2 , that's the huge change to me when i played this game long time ago~
                    LOL. i guess audi is fine staying like this (from my opinion only) lol
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_16983_1452583866131_328[/ATTACH]
                    Acceleration | Pumpking

Comment

SEA already be at Season 5.
                      PandaBear

Comment

• vel
                        vel commented
                        Editing a comment
                        season 5 so what... only difference is more rings yuk
                        edit: and mac garden too i guess... i dont like it...................

As far as content, we're pretty caught up, besides rings/secret story. There's not much "game changing" content that we could get right now that is honestly important besides the MAC forum and the MAC battles. I'd be severely disappointed to see "SEASON 3" and have absolutely no game changing material. I'm already disappointed with this "patch".
                      sigpic

Comment

Don't see a problem with changing the label or name to make it look attractive. All it takes is a file change. Newer GFX display does make the game look better and up to date. If we're caught up with the other servers , the GFX labels should be up to date too. Redbana has a newer audience to impress. Don't settle for less. Which one would you rather see at the login screen? Who would wear those clothes in the 2nd login screen lol. That's right, no one.

Part of the community complains about the few updates from the June Update, but dont care to update the label? Right. If you don't demand these changes to happen, DON'T expect the game to progress like the other servers.

Last edited by philosopher; 06-11-2015, 04:23 AM.

Comment

• Random
                          Random commented
                          Editing a comment
                          YEEEE I see your point buuuuuuuuut adding season 3 or 4 out of nowhere would throw a lot of people off LOL !_!

• philosopher
                          philosopher commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The game display not being updated to it's current season and design is misleading. If RB updated the game with the corresponding designs to content updates like every other server, this misleading factor would NOT exist. Players think the AAU server is way behind due to appearance when others commented (and played on the other servers?) that AAU is up-to-date like the rest. How are steamers or any other new player supposed to know that at first glance? They don't. Keep it straight to the point. If RB updated the looks to get the misleading factor out of the way, it will leave room for the NEWER updates, seasons , labels whatever you want to call them to be created with corresponding graphics/designs.Period.
                          Last edited by philosopher; 06-11-2015, 06:09 AM.

• Aly
                          Aly commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Would be nice to have different log in screens...
                      Working...
                      X