Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple Garden Item issues

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Couple Garden Item issues

    Are you guys still having some issue with the Couple Garden Missing Gift box, Heart hats, Beats bag?

    If yes kindly provide the following screenshots with the specific Date / time indicated on your desktop.
    (Warning: Bogus report will be penalized)
    • Your Character Name:
    • Couple's Name:
    • Date/Time you took the screenshot with specific timezone:
    • Screenshot of your Couple Garden a day before our Server Maintenance next week. (March 19, 2013 PDT)
    • Screenshot of your Couple Garden after the Server Maintenance. (March 20, 2013 PDT)

    Note: Please do not touch or enter your garden after you provide that screenshot.


    Thank you!

  • #2
    do you mean when the items disappear after a certain amount of time?
    Activism Altruism

    Comment


    • #3
      when it disappears after a patch ^
      i actually like it when half my beats bag disappear

      { POOH THE }

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Pre View Post
        when it disappears after a patch ^
        i actually like it when half my beats bag disappear
        o...
        a few people have been saying that their heart bags disappear but it never happens to me
        Activism Altruism

        Comment


        • #5
          o wow
          this would've been helpful if it was done earlier but how do u prove u lost your hearts

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Poopies View Post
            o...
            a few people have been saying that their heart bags disappear but it never happens to me
            Yeah it didn't happen to the test accounts that we are using.

            Originally posted by Kraft View Post
            o wow
            this would've been helpful if it was done earlier but how do u prove u lost your hearts
            You have to take a screenshot before and after the maintenance.

            Comment


            • #7
              eh

              hope its all better cus for me it worked

              Comment

              Working...
              X