Clear All

• tr848
    started a topic Current Bugs/Glitches

Current Bugs/Glitches

Last Updated December 16, 2015

Recent Additions
    Room/Lobby/GUI Issues

Recent Removals

** On 6/5/14, I removed a lot of bugs to clean up the list. Full list of removals here: http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...58#post2943458

Full list starts below...
    Last edited by tr848; 12-16-2015, 10:48 PM.

• Reproductive
    replied
    http://forums.redbana.com/forum/audi...-guitar-scores

Guitar scores still dont work.

Leave a comment:

• doido22
    replied
    How many years already and that mission still didnt get any fix?

I also tried ˇ°Viva Auditionˇ± and didnt work either.

Leave a comment:

• Chatshire
    replied
    I have a weird bug:
    I recently changed my ign to Chatshire and when I whisper back I still have my prev ign ( Kei~ ) and people are confused cause they whisper to Chatshire and when I reply they see Kei~
    zz any help with that?

Leave a comment:

• tr848
    replied
    Added :

Room/Lobby/GUI Issues

Leave a comment:

• tr848
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for reporting.
    Although this is technically a bug, since it's not really game breaking and it also happens in kau, they may not fix it until kau does.
    I'll report it anyway though.

• Myu
    replied
    uhhh this is kinda a multistep glitch(?? or is this supposed to happen)

after you go to rankings > click on 'couple level' tab > leave immediately after > come back to rankings > goes to Astraeus level ranking, not front page of level rank

same happens after clicking on 'couple garden' tab > leave rankings > come back to rankings > goes to PowerGulp's level rank

Leave a comment:

• Gina
    commented on 's reply
    u will not be getting that top or bottom dear skulls

• Hatred
    replied
    not sure if this was added already but item glitches at the waist no matter what skin color it is

Leave a comment:

• SomeVietBoy
    replied
    I'm not sure if this was stated before, but for Childish Gambino - The Crawl, it's actually Earth: The Oldest Computer.

Leave a comment:

• tr848
    replied
    Added:

Fashion MallCouple Garden
    • A rare seed obtainable from boxes after you harvest flowers is glitched and will cause you to disconnect upon pickup and whenever you try to plant seeds. http://i.imgur.com/7RbjxoH.png
    Removed:

Website
    • Activation emails can take over an hour to arrive after registration. (Activation was removed from the registration process.)
    Last edited by tr848; 06-11-2015, 09:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nettox6
    replied
    The Garden crashes every time i press seed. and this thing appears

Leave a comment:

• Marcin
    replied
    Steam
    People are unable to log-in because of latest patch. Steam doesn't automatically update the game like it should (the game doesn't let players through once they type in their info [blinking ID/wrong client version]). Click.

Edit: Fixed.
    Last edited by Marcin; 06-10-2015, 12:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wiffles
    commented on 's reply
    tyty haii ~

• haifrosch
    replied
    HerBum I haven't experienced any crashes yet by replacing the Steam Audition.exe with the non-steam one. What do you mean by Lvl 61 sets? And my Overlay/Screenshots are working fine, those functions should work regardless of the game.

Wiffles The Audition client of steam or rather X-Trap prevents atttray.exe (ATI Tray Tools) from working. The band-aid fix right now for this issue is to use the non-steam Audition.exe and replace the steam Audition.exe version. That allows you to (temporarely) use the config for winmode aswell. Not sure if it is allowed though and probably won't count as Steam user if you're planning to participate in the Guitar Event.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X