Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a problem with the replay system where I'm in the beginning of my replay and then the game crashes and I get an error.

Comment

• Dorkly
      Dorkly commented
      Editing a comment
      Solution has been found for the meantime. Play along (Press keys) to therefore stimulate you are playing the game. X-trap catches you for whatever reason if you let the replay go on without playing.

Note: the notes don't have to be correct. As long as you are pressing your keyboard in the process you will not disconnect

• Removed:

Beat Up
    • The songs Andrew Wyatt - Push and Childish Gambino - The Crawl are marked as Lv. 8 and the song Azealia Banks - Ice Princess is marked as Lv. 11.
    I'm no longer a community agent.

Comment

• Added:

One Two Party

Comment

• will the fam glitch in using symbols or emoticons be fixed ? o.o
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_16983_1452583866131_328[/ATTACH]
        Acceleration | Pumpking

Comment

• tr848
          tr848 commented
          Editing a comment
          The symbols are disallowed at the moment to prevent hacking issues. If they find another solution that allows the symbols and prevents the hacking issues, then they'll allow them again.

• Not sure if it was addressed elsewhere but just putting it just incase someone else was experiencing this as well..
        • With the new Steam download/launcher, the Steam Audi currently doesn't allow you to go into windowed mode, other players are mentioning that if you try (somehow) you end up just crashing. (So people may feel stuck in fullscreen at the moment)
        • Another thing I caught was as soon as Audi is loading to the log-in screen, that X-Trap automatically appears, and disconnects or alt-tabs you out of the game. When someone messaged me through steam, the X-Trap said the issue was related to the Steam's Overlay.
        • More of an inconvenience than a bug, but players who use settings to force V-Sync off are unable to do so through Steam's Audition Launcher, either because the X-Trap catches the forced V-Sync or because it forces them in fullscreen mode. Some players are planning to download the steam launcher once/if the Steam Launcher resolves that issue.
        These bugs/issues are only for the new Steam Launcher for running Audition, they dont occur if you run with the original/former Audition Launcher. (Also sorry if these are not perfectly accurate, it's just what I've seen happening within recent hours)

Comment

• Aisha~
          Aisha~ commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah there is a lot of problems lately about steam download. The struggle is getting real but let's wait for them to fix it or that will be an issue for the new players who going to download the game from steam.

• Originally posted by Wiffles View Post
        Not sure if it was addressed elsewhere but just putting it just incase someone else was experiencing this as well..
        • With the new Steam download/launcher, the Steam Audi currently doesn't allow you to go into windowed mode, other players are mentioning that if you try (somehow) you end up just crashing. (So people may feel stuck in fullscreen at the moment)
        • Another thing I caught was as soon as Audi is loading to the log-in screen, that X-Trap automatically appears, and disconnects or alt-tabs you out of the game. When someone messaged me through steam, the X-Trap said the issue was related to the Steam's Overlay.
        • More of an inconvenience than a bug, but players who use settings to force V-Sync off are unable to do so through Steam's Audition Launcher, either because the X-Trap catches the forced V-Sync or because it forces them in fullscreen mode. Some players are planning to download the steam launcher once/if the Steam Launcher resolves that issue.
        These bugs/issues are only for the new Steam Launcher for running Audition, they dont occur if you run with the original/former Audition Launcher. (Also sorry if these are not perfectly accurate, it's just what I've seen happening within recent hours)
        I get 130fps for the steam client with my nvidia card [GTX 750M]. steam overlay doesnt crash me when i play. just me i guess.

Comment

• tr848
          tr848 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah it doesn't seem to be widespread. The developers are aware of the issues.

• HerBum
          HerBum commented
          Editing a comment
          Check your inbox Kevin.

• Wiffles
          Wiffles commented
          Editing a comment
          not sure if its relevant but i have ATI.. so id need tray tools to force vsync off... only issue is that steam prob disables tray tools (or at least triggers something with the xtrap), and when someone messages me through steam, the overlay accidentally triggers x-trap, which causes a crash

sounds so complicated though

• Steam version of the client freezes/crashes while trying to browse through Sets that you already own in your inventory. Sadly, there's no error message saying what's the cause of it. It doesn't happen in original client.

EDIT: I think it's one of the sets. It could be 2015 Season 1 FAM Set, but I'm not sure.

#couldsomebodyconfirmthatitsnotjustme?
        Last edited by Marcin; 06-04-2015, 07:45 PM.
        getting fu---- by an egg..
        ..that's live.

Comment

• HerBum
          HerBum commented
          Editing a comment
          I did something. Asking Kevin for verification if its ok.

• tr848
          tr848 commented
          Editing a comment
          It might be the FAM Season set. I'm not having that issue.

• Random
          Random commented
          Editing a comment
          ^ I'm not having that issue either o: ...

• I have a temporary fix for those who want windows mode on the Steam client. Kevin doesn't recommend doing it.

Comment

• Random
          Random commented
          Editing a comment
          Well? What is it? o-o

• Shae. I overwrote my WHOLE steam folder with my non-steam files. You'll crash when you see the Lv61 set / Lv71 etc on the Steam client. The non-steam works just fine.

The Official STEAM Audition.exe is incomplete that it prevents you from reading config.ini for windows mode. You need the Audition.exe from the Non-Steam version for it work. The downside, the STEAM functionalities are gone [Steam screenshots/Steam Overlay/] The only thing working is that STEAM is recording your hours.

@my hours. http://steamcommunity.com/id/storm_striker/

In short. Replace your STEAM Audition.exe with Non-STEAM Audition.exe . If you want to prevent yourself from crashing from Lv61 set etc, take your whole NON-STEAM Data folder and paste it / overwrite the STEAM's.
        Last edited by HerBum; 06-04-2015, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• HerBum
          HerBum commented
          Editing a comment
          This is only temporary cause the Audition.exe will be updated again and will other files.

• HerBum
          HerBum commented
          Editing a comment
          Steam Audition is located in Program Files (x86) \ Steam\SteamApps\Common\Audition .

• Some users on steam aren't getting the activation emails upon account creation....
        tr848 Leebyn Sugilite Slinder Clef
        Badass 1M<3+/2M Rea&Badass
        Signature By Deathberry

Comment

• Leebyn
          Leebyn commented
          Editing a comment
          Already reported, someone with that issue asked on our council tumblr, so it started at least a few days before the Steam launch. We're trying to see if it's isolated to any particular email domains, the more popular ones (e.g. gmail, yahoo) should work relatively quickly.

• Added:

Originally posted by tr848 View Post
        Steam
        • The Steam client does not support Window Mode.
        Website
        • Activation emails can take over an hour to arrive after registration.
        Perfect Champion Mode
        Some additional crashes have also been reported to the developers.

Comment

• Cash Problem :
          "Charge Cash" button in the mall shows Steam Payment randomly. Either it redirects you to the BANACASH page where Steam is the only payment availible or the original list with all the other payment options. I'm guessing its supposed to only go towards steam but yeah. It would just be easier if "Steam Payment" was added on the original list instead of on its own.

Comment

• HerBum I haven't experienced any crashes yet by replacing the Steam Audition.exe with the non-steam one. What do you mean by Lvl 61 sets? And my Overlay/Screenshots are working fine, those functions should work regardless of the game.

Wiffles The Audition client of steam or rather X-Trap prevents atttray.exe (ATI Tray Tools) from working. The band-aid fix right now for this issue is to use the non-steam Audition.exe and replace the steam Audition.exe version. That allows you to (temporarely) use the config for winmode aswell. Not sure if it is allowed though and probably won't count as Steam user if you're planning to participate in the Guitar Event.

Comment

• Wiffles
              Wiffles commented
              Editing a comment
              tyty haii ~

• Steam
            People are unable to log-in because of latest patch. Steam doesn't automatically update the game like it should (the game doesn't let players through once they type in their info [blinking ID/wrong client version]). Click.

Edit: Fixed.
            Last edited by Marcin; 06-10-2015, 12:14 PM.
            getting fu---- by an egg..
            ..that's live.

Comment

• The Garden crashes every time i press seed. and this thing appears
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X