Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Story Mode]Crashes after starting a game

Hello , got problem with EP3 , 1.Scattered Memories

I can normally accept story mission , even can get into the room but when i press start i got instant crash without any return message ..
    Tried repatch , reinstall , x-patcher , full screen/windowed mode,all basic items without any accessories etc. even second laptop .. and still DCes . Ty for the help -.-

This problem was addressed awhile ago if you made an effort to google your problems tbh..and I believe it was solved
    http://forums.redbana.com/forum/redb...ode-3-crashing
    Try the solution CA Random had posted
    Bidam&Seyeon||Zenith

Comment

Still getting DCed

Comment

Originally posted by Dorkly View Post
        This problem was addressed awhile ago if you made an effort to google your problems tbh..and I believe it was solved
        http://forums.redbana.com/forum/redb...ode-3-crashing
        Try the solution CA Random had posted
        Supposedly the issue for that was fixed after a while when it effected a lot of players. After that, the only people that ran into the dc issue had something on their computer conflicting with the game.

Originally posted by AlienCZ View Post
        Still getting DCed
        AlienCZ Welcome Back! Are you able to play other NPC stories just fine?

Try to use your antivirus , superantispyware, or malwarebytes to get a clean sweep of your computer(s) for any malicious files and try to do it again.
        If you've tried everything on your end, there might just be an issue with your account Support would have to look into aka fill out a ticket.
        I hope you get it fixed so you can play it. E3 was my favorite episode LOL

Comment

Working...
        X