Line Graphic Issues >_<

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line Graphic Issues >_<

I followed the steps on one of the threads regarding on how to edit NVIDIA 3D settings to improve this game's graphics. I'm using a good computer with high specs (made for gaming). But in this game, I am having this random line graphic issues in my avatar. Look closely in the picture and you will see. This also appears in some part of the games background. I played all around with the NVIDIA settings and the only setting that is triggering this is when I change the "Antialiasing - Setting". But, the game looks better when I set this in high, and I want to play the game with this setting on. I don't like the "stair step" edges when this is off. How should I modify this to make the antialiasing work properly? I just wanted to make it look like the hq avatar models seen in the game's website and promotions. The photos I saw from those old threads on how to edit the NVIDIA settings are so good. I wanna play just like with those settings. My game already looks like theirs except for this random line graphic issues. Anyone pls help
    Click image for larger version

Name:	graphicissues.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	155.4 KB
ID:	19553
    Attached Files

[That's an antialiasing issues with new graphics card...

Step 1: Download NvidiaProfileInspector >___<

Step 2: Find Audition

Step 3: Find Antialiasing fix and turn it on

Step 4: Apply Changes

if it doesn't work maybe you should just use Intel Graphics

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Optional] Also MSAA [even with 8x] isn't the best antialiasing. If you want the best antialiasing that's extra sharp use 16xS it's way way sharper but also kills your fps a bit (32xS is useless it's not noticeable). Use fraps to capture best Screenshot (make sure to select png)

- Degree in CCNA, Graphic Design
    Last edited by Printemps; 10-31-2017, 05:14 AM.

I am a leader, not a God. But a Goddess
    c.

Comment

• Leebyn
      Leebyn commented
      Editing a comment
      I had no idea about this fix, thanks for sharing!

• Reproductive
      Reproductive commented
      Editing a comment
      Would this work with AMD?

• Printemps
      Printemps commented
      Editing a comment
      ^ no u arse

On the other hand, next week I'll probably be posting things about anti aliasing, screenshot ideas, fps unlocks for intel that no longer require hacking

WOW thanks so much! It so much better now, it's all fixed! thaaaaaaaaaaaanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171031191013_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	199.2 KB
ID:	19556

Comment

• Printemps
      Printemps commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah old method doesn't work because it's ''old'' It's different today
Working...
X