• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUG X.X

STORY MODE EPISODE 3 2ND ICON BUG!
    I CANT PLAY IN MY ACCOUNT .-. Tianha HeadLights

Hi lele5001!

Do you play on the Steam Client? You can use their 'Verify Integrity of Game Files' function to check if your game was properly patched since there was a texture error.

Go to the steam Library > Right click on Audition > Select Properties > Click on Local Files Tab> Click 'Verify Integrity of Game Files'

Hope that helps, best of luck

Comment

I don't use steam and have the same issue if I try and switch on my new E3 badge. It errors out when I try and open the switch mark box as I currently have everything off. I've already tried repatching. And it works fine on my account that does not yet have the new stories completed.
      Last edited by Kickin; 07-20-2017, 02:55 AM.

Comment

If you don't use steam, I was able to fix this issue with XPatcher. The stand alone patcher is only patching to version 10383, XPatcher took mine to 10384 and everything works fine now.

*WARNING
        Redbana no longer supports using XPatcher. They claim they don't know that it's kept up to date. But there are several times it's the only way I can fix my game so I risk it.

Comment

Hello,

Kindly relog into the game because a new patch has been applied in the game for fixing this problem.

@Kickin
          It's not the XPatcher which have fixed the problem but the new patch which was uploaded.
          And yes, we do not recommend using the program anymore.

Again, kindly re-log into the game in order to download the patch fix for this problem.

Thank you.

Comment

It still hasn't been fixed. Everybody is having the issue still.
            okbye

Comment

Working...
            X