Secret Story : #42 is offbeat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Story : #42 is offbeat

I've been testing this for a while now, just going back to it and attempting. Blackout House is actually REALLY easy to perfect in a normal room given the BPM, but for some reason the perfect feels off beat even with the map off on this story. I could hardly perfect while the other NPCs get 30 perfects each with a good x5. I haven't been the only one with this issue. Posting it here wondering who else has had this issue or whoever wants to attempt it again and give some feedback? It might've not been a problem until just recently so some players could've passed it before perfectly. Retry it when you can and see if you have the same issue. Thanks.

Last edited by Random; 08-31-2016, 05:28 AM.

As you know Shae, this one is really really hard for me too. I can usually perf the song pretty fine in normal mode, but I know for sure that they amped up the NPC team and nerfed your team to get a few perfs. Your team averages more in bads and cools so it makes it where you have to carry the team. That part is fine, but it really does feel like it's harder to perf for some reason.
    Thanks to Aria~ for the great Siggy
    sigpic

Comment

I agree with this.
      It also seemed to be the case where the more I chained, the Pink Army would chain double the amount.
      After several attempts, it seemed a little early for me and as Shae said, it's usually really easy to perfect in normal mode..
      /Exodus
      Kieuri & Vitality~
      :-) osu & twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Laurawr View Post
        I agree with this.
        It also seemed to be the case where the more I chained, the Pink Army would chain double the amount.
        After several attempts, it seemed a little early for me and as Shae said, it's usually really easy to perfect in normal mode..

I actually finally beat it shortly after my comment. Fairly sure I had over 15 attempts at it. But yeah, something is off. I think it's intentionally that way, but I'm not sure.
        Thanks to Aria~ for the great Siggy
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X