Setup Glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setup Glitch

I made a thread about this earlier but realized I posted it in the wrong section.

Every time I try to save a setup over an old one, it will temporarily save until I leave the shop.
    This seems to only happen with sets 1-8, but is a huge inconvenience due to the fact that I can't use the quick-change function.
    I made a video to explain it, because I'm not sure I can write down what's happening properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzeUOe1I7jI

I have already tried restarting my PC, restarting my Audition and Re-Installing it, to no avail.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

It's prob something affected by the emergency maintenance like the space rush. I haven't logged on today but I'll check if I have the same problem.

Comment

Oh you reposted it! Well, I've tried overwriting setups 1-8 again :c it still overwrites. If no one else has the issue here soon, I'd submit a ticket.

All these weird things started happening to peoples accounts individually after the e.m tbh. This one person launched the game through Steam they had no loading screen when they tried to do EP3:#1 . It freezes then crashes but when I asked around, people didn't have that problem at all on the Steam Launcher. If anything you might have to wait until they do another maintenance since this one recently has caused some issues O:
      Last edited by Random; 08-27-2016, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
        Oh you reposted it! Well, I've tried overwriting setups 1-8 again :c it still overwrites. If no one else has the issue here soon, I'd submit a ticket.

All these weird things started happening to peoples accounts individually after the e.m tbh. This one person launched the game through Steam they had no loading screen when they tried to do EP3:#1 . It freezes then crashes but when I asked around, people didn't have that problem at all on the Steam Launcher. If anything you might have to wait until they do another maintenance since this one recently has caused some issues O:

I wish this was due to E.M. but it isn't, it's been happening since before yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcanine View Post

I wish this was due to E.M. but it isn't, it's been happening since before yesterday.
          Oh , dang :///////

Comment

Working...
          X